Prices - 2023/2024
We regularly have discounts and special offers available which are not shown on our price list. Please contact us for full details.
- Callan Method courses
- General English courses
- Intensive General English courses
- Cambridge Examination courses
Methods of payment
You can pay for your English language course and accommodation in any of the following ways:
- Credit card - we accept all major credit cards.
- Cash - (£ sterling) - payment in person only, please do not send cash in the post.
- Bank transfer - students pay all the bank charges which may be incurred when paying by this method.
- Registration fees £60.
- Registration fees for visa students £80 (for up to 6 months), £100.00 (for up to 11 months).
- Teaching materials are not included in the fees.
The school is closed on the following dates in 2023: 2nd January, 3rd - 10th April, 1st May, 8th May and 29th May, 28th Aug - 1st Sep, 18th - 28th December.
Why book an English course with us?
What is better than taking an English course in London when you are within walking distance of Buckingham Palace, the British Museum and Big Ben. Our school is located in Covent Garden which is also a short walk from these famous landmarks.
We have eighteen years of educational experience in teaching English, so no matter what your professional or academic goals are you will benefit from studying at a British Council accredited school.
Our multinational classes form a friendly environment in which our students enjoy learning English on a daily basis. We offer courses at affordable prices which we believe are the most competitive in London.