Why choose us?
- Experience ABC School’s hospitality - you will instantly belong to the school’s vibrant community.
- Great location – the school is located in Covent Garden, in the heart of London’s West End – a neighbour to the famous Royal Opera House, Covent Garden Market, the British Museum, and a hidden gem, Neal’s Yard.
- Established in 2002 and since then successfully taught many thousands of students, and built a strong reputation for quality of teaching and service.
- Accredited by the British Council, Callan Method Organisation (CMO) and a member of English UK – this all ensures a high standard of teaching and students services.
- General English Courses that fit in with your academic, personal or professional commitments; with flexible timetables and highly competitive prices. All levels from CEFR A1 (beginners) to CEFR C2 (advanced).
- Callan Method General English courses focus on speaking, pronunciation, listening and understanding. These skills provide you with the confidence to communicate effectively in English. The Callan Method has been on the market for over fifty years and is taught worldwide.
- Intensive English courses – carefully structured courses combining Callan Method with General English to provide full immersion in English and an intense learning experience.
- Our teachers are native English speakers, qualified to teach English as a foreign language (TEFL) and/or educated to degree level.
- We have a wide range of accommodation available to suit your requirements and budgets. We also offer transport from all London airports to your accommodation.
- Our multinational classes form an exciting community in which you learn, have fun and speak English on a daily basis.
- Exciting social programme. Socialising is vital to your progress. We organise an exciting and fun packed programme of free and paid social events for you.
No matter what your professional or academic goals, whether a beginner or at an advanced level, you will benefit from more than twelve years of dedicated experience in teaching English.
The choice is yours!