We have interviewed our lovely student Saya about her experience in London and at ABC School of English. We have learnt her opinion about the school and the city and we have got to know her better.
Thank you for taking the time to do the interview,
- Could you please tell me something about yourself: studies, job, hobbies, and dreams?
I am interested in learning about herbal teas and muscle training. I wish I could do work related to these interests.
- Why did you decide to come to London?
I decided to come to London because of my husband’s job.
- How do you find life in London?
I like London life very much. Studying English is fun and I am happy to make friends from all over the world. London has great pubs and beautiful parks.
- Why did you chooseABC school?
The deciding factor for entering this school was a trial lesson with one of our teachers, John. He told me “SAYA come to school” and I also enjoyed his trial lesson very much.
- What’s your opinion of theCallan Method/ our General English course?
I think that it is a good way to learn English. Some of the exercises are funny, but good for the memory. By repeating and practising, words and phrases now come more naturally to me.
- What are your plans for the future?
My husband and I want to stay in London. In the future it would be nice to work and have a family here.
Ok Saya, thank you for your time!
Thank you very much!