From Monday 16 August 2021, people who are double jabbed or aged under 18 will no longer be legally required to self-isolate if they are identified as a close contact of a positive COVID-19 case.
Instead of self-isolating, those who are double jabbed and under 18s identified as close contacts of positive COVID-19 cases are advised to get:
- a free PCR test as soon as possible.
- you can order a PCR home test online or by calling 119 or going to a test site.
For full information, please follow this link
Lifting of Covid-19 restrictions from Monday 19th July 2021
As you may be aware, the UK government has decided to lift all remaining restrictions from Monday 19th July.
However, for the safety of all our staff and students, we shall:
- continue to insist that face coverings are worn in the reception and when moving around the school. You may remove them once seated in the classroom
- increase the number of students permitted in the classroom, but still keep a distance between the chairs.
We would still encourage you to continue washing/sanitising your hands frequently, and do not come to school if you feel unwell.
We thank you for your continued support and co-operation, and for helping us to keep everyone safe.
You will be informed of any changes which arise as we continue to follow updates and guidelines from the UK government and English UK.
For full details on:
- New rules from 19th July 2021
- ABC School's safety measures please see here
- Government's latest updates on quarantine please see here
- No more quarantine for green and amber list countries - full information on red, amber and green list rules for entering England
- Passenger Locator Form - everyone has to complete a passenger locator form online before you arrive in the UK
- Book a UK COVID-19 Test - for full information click here