Apartment & house shares will offer you the chance to stay in central London at reasonable rates. It is lot of fun and a great way to meet new people. We will try our best to place you in multinational apartments; however, you may well find yourself lodged with students of the same nationality. This may mean a possible loss of contact with speakers of English outside the classroom. We will advise you if this is the case. The minimum age is 18.
Apartments are decorated in modern style with shared kitchens and bathrooms. Students are entirely independent and have their own keys.
- Singles, doubles and room-shares.
- Bathrooms and kitchen are always shared.
- There is good storage space, comfortable beds, desks, chairs, blinds and plasma screen TV.
- Kitchens are spacious with a dining area and are fully equipped with washing machine and dryer, microwave, kettle, toaster, iron and ironing board. All kitchen utensils, crockery and cutlery are provided.
- Bed linen and towels are provided.
- There is free WiFi internet available in every apartment.
- Up to 5/6 students per flat.
- Non smoking flats.
Located near underground stations in zone 1, 2 & 3 of the London Underground:
Tottenham Court Road
Kings Cross Underground Station
Please see the London tube map
All bookings must start and finish either on a Saturday or a Sunday.
Apartments and house shares are provided by an accommodation agency.