Flatshares will offer you the chance to stay in central London at reasonable rates. It is good value for money, a lot of fun and a great way to meet new people. We will try our best to place you in multinational flats; however, you may well find yourself lodged with students of the same nationality. This may mean a possible loss of contact with speakers of English outside the classroom. We will advise you if this is the case.
Flats are simply furnished with shared kitchens and bathrooms. Students are entirely independent and have keys to their own flats.
- Typical English solution for economical living.
- Singles, doubles and room-shares.
- Bathrooms and kitchen are always shared.
- TV either in students' rooms or in the communal area.
- Washing machines are available either in the flat or in the laundry room of the building. The washing machine and the drier are operated by tokens. The tokens can be bought only at the agency office (£2.00 to use a washing machine and £1.00 to use a drier)
- Bed linen and essential cooking utensils are provided.
- Flats are simply furnished. Occasionally bunk beds are provided.
- Timed central heating and hot water.
- Up to 5/6 students per flat.
- Non smoking flats.
Flatshares are situated in zone 1 & 2 of the London Underground and no more than ten minutes walk from an underground station:
Please see the London tube map
All bookings must start and finish either on a Saturday or a Sunday.
Flatshares are provided by an accommodation agency.